Monday, August 9, 2010

Long time!

Alright, I am still alive and so is this blog. Long time since I posted here. I have been away most summer, trekking around Himachal. You can see the results of all that at www.trekhimachal.com and read the stuff at www.trekhimachal.com/newsite/blog.

As a result, of course, I have not seen too many sunsets in the valley. The high mountains, while they are unsurpassed in beauty have what I call a sunhide rather than a sunset. A few days ago, just back from the Bada Bhangal trek, which was an epic in itself, I saw a sunset right from my yard.

1 comment:

  1. Hi shalabh i just came back to ggn at 4 am after pangi & churah valley drive through vacations. Wish u all the best for ur immidiate treks. And yes the sunhide shot from ur court/back yard is gorgeous.

    Harsh

    ReplyDelete